Eli too keen on departure handover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli too keen on departure handover

This has happened only a couple of times, both when using Singularity; but I haven't tested it with Eli on his own.

When issued with the 'handover for departure' command, a couple of times he has continued with the launch process and said 'liftoff...30 metres' and 'landing modules retracted' before we're even out of the hangar. In Singularity, it happened even when he was No. 1 and wasn't in charge of operations.

But it hasn't happened every time, so I can't pin it down any more precisely at present.

the lift off 30 metres is triggered by the undocked event in the journal so it shouldn't be able to happen until that is triggered. Unless the journal event is somehow being written before you actually undock, which would be odd. If it happens again try to grab your journal logs as well and we can take a looksie
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
      the lift off 30 metres is triggered by the undocked event in the journal so it shouldn't be able to happen until that is triggered.
      It doesn't actually happen, he just says those responses straight after the first "checking systems..." routine, as the ship is still coming up on the lift and before we get to the docking clamps release event. The confirmation responses when we did actually lift off were given by Ops (who I think was Alix at the time).
      Last edited by Cmdr Marcus Calvert; 01-09-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X