Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eden lossing what game state game is in.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eden lossing what game state game is in.

this happens 50% of the time. either being interdicted or interdicting.
    when trying to jump to SC
    20:42:18 - Command ignored - not available whilst in Supercruise
    fixed when jumping to SC manually. the next time i drop out.
    time after that it happens again.

could you give me exact steps to replicate this and I'll check it out please
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

the next time it happened, i mistakenly gave the cmd engage fsd, rather than engage SC. after jump to SC completed. it never happened again/
      seems that at some stage these cmds went out of step and giving cmd E FSD when jumping to SC put it back in step.

Comment

I have identified a game state issue with fighters due to using the new live status file...basically we get the event that the fighter has been destroyed before the live status changes so the live status is setting it back to fighter. Other similar issues could be happening with interdictions etc so we are investigating and testing...

Comment

just a thought and i admit i know nothing.
          giving the cmd engage fsd when jumping to sc is what caused my issue and rectified itself when i repeated it again.
          game state was in witch space, when game was in sc, dropping out to normal space left the game state in sc. as far as i figure
          i think with out doing it again. while in normal space give cmd E FSD to jump to SC. will cause it to happen!
          Last edited by kingston@#; 03-13-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

@kingston@#

You are right, just finding this strange states tracking "issue" while making "the voice responses from key-presses" VAP for mendocinotim

@ TheThingls

It seem that one tracking state [Sc_On] is set to true when you engage supercruise : [engage;enable;go to] [supercruise;supercruise drive] [on my mark;]
            [Sc_On] is set to false only when you Cancel jump and not when you use disengage supercruise : Disengage [on my mark;]; [disengage;disable;exit] [supercruise;cruise] [on my mark;]
            Last edited by Touille; 03-15-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Sc_On is not a game state it's for something else...I have some fixes done so it'll be a while yet whilst they are tested

Comment

Working...
              X