Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic refuel etc out of sync after landing

hi all,

I have singularity and set it up so it automatically will refuel and restock ammo etc after landing on a starport or orbital station.
    But with this set to automatically it will not follow the correct key strokes. It ends up at a totally othter screen in the starport service although she tells me that refilling is completed.
    When I disable the auto refuel and let ASTRA ask if I want to refuel and restock, repair and I say yes please, it will just follow the correct keystrokes and complete the sequence without any problems.
    Are there more users encounter this problem?

Hi Bull Shark, yep, I have the same, including leaving the hangar and got I fine for "hanging around"...
    So I guess it deepens what panel you watched before and where your tab is...
    I will switch off a few automatic options - for a while - to get control back in my hands....
    ... it's so dark around me!
    Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE, KSAI, JAZZ, CARINA and MIDNIGHT
    And sometimes I have a drink with CECIL...

Comment

.... and - as I read today in this forum - there might be an issue after the update from ED 3.0.3 with it...
      ... it's so dark around me!
      Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE, KSAI, JAZZ, CARINA and MIDNIGHT
      And sometimes I have a drink with CECIL...

Comment

the recent change in Elite 3.03 means it has stopped us from going left to get to the right hand side...the cmd has been updated to go right 2 times to get there instead and will come in a patch soon
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. Will wait on the update..

Comment

Hi thank you for this post, im pretty new, how do we apply updated patches to our voicepacks

Comment

In this case, with the updated profiles (which are going out as we speak), you just import the new profile within the pack.

In the case of "point" updates (ie small stuff) then you will generally go to the edit profile page, and then import new commands (bottom left of screen).

FOR THE UPDATE THAT IS GOING OUT NOW (which you would be receiving emails over), you just need to import the new profile as a whole new profile into voice attack, Not into other another profile.
              1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
              2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
              3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
              4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
              WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Just installed the update but I still notice the same problems. The ship went in the hanger automatically and short after that, ASTRA told she goes refueling but instead she fired the launch sequence and we took off.

Comment

• RoundAbout
                  RoundAbout commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Bull Shark, had the same problem. In "customiser" function "docking&launch" I switched the last option "Always do full departuer handover" OFF...

It all works as it should be.. great...miesa likesa mucha. thanks for the constant flow of fine tuning of this great piece of software.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
                  In this case, with the updated profiles (which are going out as we speak), you just import the new profile within the pack.

In the case of "point" updates (ie small stuff) then you will generally go to the edit profile page, and then import new commands (bottom left of screen).

FOR THE UPDATE THAT IS GOING OUT NOW (which you would be receiving emails over), you just need to import the new profile as a whole new profile into voice attack, Not into other another profile.
                  If I import the new profile do I have to edite the new profile with all the changes that I made on my current profile?

Comment

Which changes did you make? If you are referring to stuff via the customiser plugin, then no you shouldn't have to. if you made adjustments to the actual commands in the profile then yes.
                    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
                    X