No announcement yet.

Astra's voice response is too early when exiting hyperspace 1.1 update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also get this too with all AI's I have, When the exit is about to happen you always get a visual rotation to the anticlockwise direction, is this just effectively a running video in ED
    or is it a predetermined time decided by ED prior to the jump sequence and the rotation an actual real time 'Timed' event ???

I notice when playing that a longer jump has a longer jump sequence before the exit rotation starts, and a shorter jump is shorter before rotation, surely, in ED, when you
    jump somehow it makes a decision on how long to run this 'video jump sequence' before the rotation begins, if so then the length of time before the exit rotation effect
    begins must be held in a variable within ED, if this variable could be referenced then HCS's exit statement could be synched to around 'start of rotation' point accurately
    every time regardless of the length of jump ED is performing.....That is only if this particular variable is exposed for reading externally ! ! !

Just some input is all

Cheers
    Paul

Comment

As you said: "That is only if this particular variable is exposed for reading externally"

It isn't unfortunately
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

That's a shame Gangrel

Could'nt you guy's ask them to expose it, after all HCS does im sure bring quite a bit of business for ED and vice versa, it's to both your mutual benefit.

Wooooo Hooooo

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Scambo View Post
          That's a shame Gangrel

Could'nt you guy's ask them to expose it, after all HCS does im sure bring quite a bit of business for ED and vice versa, it's to both your mutual benefit.

Wooooo Hooooo

Paul
          Hard to tell... because you *do* get the "you have left supercruise/entered normal space" event, so having another that will just fire off just before hand is (honestly) overkill on the journal side.
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
          X