Astra Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Bugs

I just installed the latest version. Astra wont launch the ship, exit supercruise and gets confused with the landing gear. And this is only just the top of the list.

hi Zarlock , need help? Does VA log look like this:

12:08:25 PM - Waiting for you to log into Elite...
    12:08:24 PM - Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd
    12:08:24 PM - Singularity v1.1 - VoiceAttack v1.7
    12:08:23 PM - Number One:Ksai Helm:Kate Tactical:Ksai Engineering:Eli Operations:Astra and Science:Orion
    12:08:23 PM - You currently have 5 crew members aboard but you don't have the Ships Cat and vermin is rife.
    12:08:19 PM - Listening suspended
    12:08:17 PM - Singularity initialising...
    12:08:17 PM - Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.11 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.
    12:08:17 PM - Plugin support enabled.

Frontier or Steam account?...
    More "input" please...
    ... it's so dark around me!
    Thx to ASTRA, ORION, ELI, KATE, KSAI, JAZZ, CARINA and MIDNIGHT
    And sometimes I have a drink with CECIL...

Comment

Frontier or Steam? Irrelevant. Its a Voice pack issue! And no its not the same as yours. I only have 1 voice pack.
      Last edited by Zarlock; 05-27-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• RoundAbout
        RoundAbout commented
        Editing a comment
        Q.: Plugin 'HCS Elite Plugin v2.11 (yes/no)
        Q.: Singularity initialising... (yes/no)
        A.: You currently have 1 crew member...
        Q.: Singularity v1.1 - VoiceAttack v1.7 (yes/no)
        Q.: Elite: Dangerous VoiceAttack profile - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd (yes/no)

I had as well some issues. So I did a clean install (deleted all) and startet from scratch..
        - VA 1.7
        - HCS plugin
        - HCS packs...ASTRA, ...

It's a domino effect. One starts chaning some (for expl. E), API changes and the mess starts...
        Keep finges cross

Actually with singularity it will still report the same information or similar information if you have 20 voicepacks or one voicepack. So that is why he is asking.

Infact, I would ask the same thing as well myself.
      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Fair enough. Its Frontier.

Comment

Any update on this yet?

Comment

updates on what? Provide a screenshot of VA when it starts up and I can tell you if things are installed correctly. All those cmds are working fine.
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Ok. A 3rd attempt has it all sorted. Thank you for your assistance. The new responses are great btw. Cheers

Comment

well we don't make it difficult on purpose you know Those commands you mention weren't changed since the last update. Your startup looks good so I can only think that it is keybind issues which may have been caused when Elite was patched (clutching at straws a bit but a lot of ppl reported issues). You can check them by saying "protocol override customise my settings" and run the missing bind report.

Comment

crossed post but good to know you're all set!

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                    crossed post but good to know you're all set!
                    I do feel that the message about the missing bindings of questionable use as I dont appear have enough keys to cover all binds.

However where is the "Compartment " for keybindings?

Comment

You can use combination of keys (so Ctrl+A for example) in the binding

Also, depending on the command, you might be able to use the same one across several different categories in Elite Dangerous (for example, I have both the SRV and Ship panel navigation the same keyboard press).
                      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
                      X