Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another update! here we go again:(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • another update! here we go again:(

    whats the problem. first never received any email concerning updates.
    issues everytime there an update.
    when I import a profile I get this error.
    error loading profile data.
    [there is an error in xml document (1'1).]
    data at the root level is invalid. line, position 1.
    any clues how to fix?

  • #2
    Update your version of voice attack. And we sent the update message via our plugin (because for some reason, not everyone was getting our email updates...)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
      Update your version of voice attack. And we sent the update message via our plugin (because for some reason, not everyone was getting our email updates...)
      1:52:05 PM - Singularity v1.03 - VoiceAttack v1.7

      I see there is an update to version 1.1 but I thought my plugin and VA was up to date - VA has been working perfectly . I have not received any email notification for an update - where can I go to fix this? Thanks
      AirForce, it's the same as the Army except it's for smart people!!

      Comment


      • Gangrel
        Gangrel commented
        Editing a comment
        You can use your existing download link in your email get the most up to date version of the voice pack

    • #4
      Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
      Update your version of voice attack.
      using current ver. 1.7

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Johnbent View Post

        1:52:05 PM - Singularity v1.03 - VoiceAttack v1.7

        I see there is an update to version 1.1 but I thought my plugin and VA was up to date - VA has been working perfectly . I have not received any email notification for an update - where can I go to fix this? Thanks
        just been informed that emails are nolonger sent/ VP informs of update now, due to many not receiving emails!

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by kingston@# View Post

          just been informed that emails are nolonger sent/ VP informs of update now, due to many not receiving emails!
          Sorry for nubbiness... whats VP ?
          AirForce, it's the same as the Army except it's for smart people!!

          Comment


          • #7
            when running VA voice attack. VP = voice pack will tell you

            Comment

            Working...
            X