My Voicepack plug-in is causing VoiceAttack to shut down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Voicepack plug-in is causing VoiceAttack to shut down

My Voicepack plug-in is causing VoiceAttack to shut down after about 15 minutes of playing ED

The title says it. I'm running ASTRA and upgraded to the Singularity plug-in. After it started shutting down VA I reset my customization back to as installed - no change in shut down. Then I turned off the HCS plug-in in VA and it ran for hours with no shut down. Unfortunately my only programmed voice commands come from your plug-in so although VA was running it didn't add to my experience.

I recently came back to ED after about 6 months off and upgraded ASTRA and moved to the Singularity plug-in. When I played last year I did not have these problems.

Please help.

Can you post a screenshot of your voice attack window of when voice attack loads up please
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Here's with and without the plug-in.

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot make out in the slightest what those images are meant to be showing

Can you take a screenshot of your Voice Attack window when it loads up please. (Press Alt+PrintScreen when voice attack window is active)

You can then press Ctrl+V and paste it into your image editor of choice, save it, and then attach here (I would also suggest using a larger "preview" image as well...

1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Sorry.
          How's this?

Comment

You have everything installed correctly. We have had no reports other than yours about the plugin causing any issues with VA. I can only suggest you do a complete wipe of VA and re-install it.
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
            X