HUGE standby bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE standby bug

all of the HCS commands call for voice attack to parse the phrase "stand by" however voice attack almost always recognises "standby" instead. I don't understand how a bug this serious made it to release and yet not be present in any of the faqs. If I really must fix it myself is there anyway to modify voice attack commands en mass or better still add some sort of phrase synonym dictionary; I would find it very hard to believe that neither of these functions are present.

Originally posted by caddilacbob View Post
    all of the HCS commands call for voice attack to parse the phrase "stand by" however voice attack almost always recognises "standby" instead. I don't understand how a bug this serious made it to release and yet not be present in any of the faqs.
    I have no idea either, but then again, I have yet to hit this issue (and this is the first that I have heard of it to be totally honest). Its *potentially* a command weight issue, but every time i have tried it, it has worked fine for me 100% of the time (as in, no false recognitions)

If I really must fix it myself is there anyway to modify voice attack commands en mass or better still add some sort of phrase synonym dictionary; I would find it very hard to believe that neither of these functions are present.
    There is no method in voice attack to modify the commands in the method that you are wanting (Voice Attack limitation)
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• caddilacbob
      caddilacbob commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, command weight fixed it, didn't see that setting before
Working...
X