ASTRA not doing anything?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTRA not doing anything?

Hi, I used to use ASTRA around a year ago but then stopped when I left ED. I've recently started playing again and decided to redownload ASTRA and Voice Attack but now Voice attack doesnt seem to be working? It keeps ignoring commands and tells me to update the Singularity profile? I dont even know what the singularity profile is? Here's a picture of the log:

Comment

the Full house profile is no longer used. If you look in your pack\profiles folder then you will find the Singularity profile. The reason you are getting the error is because the plugin you have installed only works with Singularity.
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
        the Full house profile is no longer used. If you look in your pack\profiles folder then you will find the Singularity profile. The reason you are getting the error is because the plugin you have installed only works with Singularity.
        Where would I find the pack/profiles folder?

Comment

It is located wherever you installed the voice pack to (if using normal stock Voice Attack should be "c:\program files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack\Profiles\Elite Dangerous" for the SIngularity profile to do with Elite Dangerous
          1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
          2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
          3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
          4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
          WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
            It is located wherever you installed the voice pack to (if using normal stock Voice Attack should be "c:\program files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Sounds\hcspack\Profiles\Elite Dangerous" for the SIngularity profile to do with Elite Dangerous
            Got it, thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X