stuck in srv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck in srv

although i am in my ship. none of the commands i give run because VA thinks im in my srv. giving cmd game state is no longer working. is it still available in the VP?
    restarting the game or VA will not fix the issue.
    this issue started after being kicked off the EDH server.

With keyboard shortcuts enabled in VA:

Left Ctrl+Left Shift+Left Alt+ Num Enter = Toggle Gamestate

It will tell you what gamestate you are in. The other option is to manually jump into Supercruise/dock/enter ship/something else that changes journal entry
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

thanks for quick response.
      i have only been able to land and return to ship via board ship cmd. still stuck in srv. out exploring in the beta.
      i will try your other suggestion when i return and i am able to dock.

Comment

Seems between beta 1 and beta 2 FDev broke or changed something, as the state after short amount of time changes to "SRV" regardless of where you are. I've used the VR-unfriendly debug to change, but it just goes to SRV again. It's quite annoying as it was working well enough with beta 1. I suppose all the extra mining stuff has had quite an effect.

Comment

if you say "Training mode on" then it removes all gamestate restrictions and all commands become available to use. HTH
          The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Same thing here, commands ignored as profile thinks I'm in SRV. Will try the training mode work around and report back. Looking forward to the new Singularity as Frontier has added an ungodly amount of new key bindings...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X