"We are being haled."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We are being haled."

The phrase "We are being haled," keeps repeating while sitting in station in OPEN play. There is nothing in the comms highlighted. The closest I can get to a possible cause is that in the HISTORY section of comms comndrs are proliferating with the "Now," status (not sure status is the right definition here.) Nearly, every time someone new arrives with "NOW" status, I get "We are being haled," which is every two seconds at Jamison Memorial. This stops if I log out and back in as Solo Player.
    Last edited by DRF; 12-06-2018, 12:31 AM. Reason: Addendum" "This stops if I log out and back in as Solo Player"

This was happening in the beta of elite and shouldn't be happening in the live game. What do you mean by Now?
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• DRF
      DRF commented
      Editing a comment
      (Not sure I replied correctly. Please see post #3 on this report.)

Keep in mind it was only a guess, but the two seemed to be associated. See screen print for "Now" identifier. It appeared as though, every time there was a "Now" next to a player, I got "We are being haled."
    Last edited by DRF; 12-07-2018, 11:49 AM. Reason: Clarified last sentence by adding 'as though,'

Comment

The now refers to when the message was sent. There is an option in the customiser to not repeat the sound until x number of seconds have passed
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
      X