No announcement yet.

Discovered bugs with the start of chapter 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you running Voice Attack as a normal user or admin? If you are running as admin, can you run as normal user
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

NM i managed to remove the singularity profile and re import it...this reset it all

Comment

Yeah did it again...
        Setting disco scanner and surface scanner to primary, with firegroup A and B I get
        19:27:29 - Integer token could not be converted : {EXP:{INT:hcsFiregroup} - {INT:hcsDiscoFiregroup}}

Comment

Noted

/10char

Comment

Not sure if this was an issue before as I decided to setup everything fresh, but I had two issues with generating the key bindings for the Saitek/logitech X52:
            1. The file is invalid because there are two instances where the Saitek X52 Pro is referenced, after fixing these in the binds file by hand it at least loaded up ingame
            2. almost all the keybinds made sense; the big exception where the primary and secondary fire; they where bound to mouse 1 and mouse 2 instead of the trigger and the B button. (yay preflight checks)

Comment

1) We are aware of this, it's a frontier mess up as they have the issue in their own stock binds (which we use as the basis for our bind maker)
              2) That.... strange... Will look into it

Comment

So, I just updated all the packs I have, along with updating to HCS Tools and saying "Engage Frameshift" just returns a 'Frameshift Drive engaging' bucket phrase from Engineering, but no key press. It doesn't matter which HUD mode I'm in. All the appropriate bindings are indeed bound.

Comment

Can you remove all "unused" custom binds from your bindings file and try again please

Comment

I don't actually have any unused custom binds; the only keybinds that are set are what came with the HCS T16000M binds and what I was asked to fill for HUD Mode, Night Vision and Entering/Exiting FSS.

Comment

OK, something is definitely screwy then, will have to look at it.... When yo udid the binds, did you manually assign them, or did you let the Keybind maker to assign them?

Comment

The only ones I did personally were the ones for the HUD mode, Night Vision, and FSS Entry/Exit

Edit the 1st: Mmkay. Well, I don't know if this was an isolated incident, but I rebooted my computer in reference to another problem I was having (my scroll wheel was being treated as the Back and Forward buttons on my mouse), and the issue seems to have rectified itself; I gave the command out of habit after starting the game up, and lo and behold, It did the key press.

Edit the 2nd: It appears to be intermittent; After the reboot, it worked fine, but after starting it up again a few hours later, it was back to not doing anything. This time, however, there's something I must have missed before; it'll only jump into Supercruise with the ""Engage Frameshift" command. It won't do a proper interstellar jump, but I can get around a system I'm already in via voice.
                        Last edited by ChozoSR388; 12-15-2018, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Great job to the update. While I understand the complexity of this update, it is unfortunate that we can not edit changes once we find them. Minor problem in that all % thrusters all work fine with the exception of 40%. Voice attach shows green with "Recognized: 40%" but then you get "UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND, '((hcsvtforwardthrustersaction))' (by name). COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE."

Comment

thanks for that, we've fixed it on our end
                            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Couple of minor bugs i've come across

After scanning a system/planet/star Alix will ask Eden to give the info on it but Vega answers (Alix was on all stations at the time)
                              Also same situation but Vasco says accessing database but nothing plays and then Vasco says something like "fascinating" (Vasco was on Science)

Thanks

Comment

Alright, so I have definitively figured out what the issue I was having was; for whatever reason, it appears that either my machine, or else VoiceAttack itself, for no apparent reason whatsoever, gets a bug up its bum periodically and decides it does NOT like bindings with "[L-Alt]+[R-Ctrl]" in them And the only reason I figured that out is that System Map commands started acting like the "Engage Frameshift", wherein the sound would trigger, but the key press would not. The only common denominator? "[L-Alt]+[R-Ctrl]" in the binding. Either way, I've found the problem (for me, at any rate), and am in the process of fixing it. If it turns out it's not VoiceAttack, just goes to show that the PC really is mine lol It's just as persnickety as I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X