Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Galaxy and System Map commands not working Elite Dangerous

Hi,

Updated to the latest Singularity and added Minus to my crew a few days ago. I completely uninstalled the pre-Chapter 4 version and VA, then performed a fresh install of both.

I haven't tested all the commands in-flight yet, but an immediate problem I've come across is the Open System and Galaxy map commands don't work. The Close map commands result in a 'That's already done' response, meaning, I guess, that VA knows the maps didn't open on command.

The VA log insists that those commands aren't mapped, but they definitely are mapped. I didn't have this problem in the pre-Chapter 4 versions. All the Open Panel, Nav, Status, Inv etc all work fine.

Interestingly enough, the Keybind Reporter gives me a list of unbound controls as long as my arm. Most of the controls reported are bound, though, so I'm at a loss with that.

Any ideas?

TIA

BadExample

What version of the Singularity profile and HCS Plugin are you running at the moment. The Voice Attack window will tell you at the bottom of the log screen.

The keybind report gives a list of commands that do not have a keyboard press assigned to them. Now, if you are are running the Singularity 2.0 and plugin 3.0, then there is a bug in the bind reader where if you have multiple custom binds in the custom binds folder, then it will reads the wrong one (it will be looking at the 2.0 and not 3.0 binds)

You can sort this if you move all the binds that you are not using out of that location though
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Hey, thanks for the quick response.

21:00:40 - Singularity v2.0 - VoiceAttack v1.7.3
      21:00:39 - Plugin 'HCS Plugin v3.0 - (c)2018 HCS VoicePacks Ltd' initialized.

Custom Binds folder? Do you mean the ED binds folder? I'll try moving everything except the custom. and 3.0.binds files out of that folder. See if that works.

BadExample

Comment

Yes, the EDBinds folder (where all the custom control schemes go to live)

*edit* We have also updated the profile/plugin which fixes this issue (go to the webstore, and add the HCSTools pack, the download link that you will receive will always be to the most recent version of the profile/plugin for you to install.
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
        X