Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 251

Hi guys,

I've updated my profiles around xmas and have been happily using them since. Today I'm getting error 251 messages for all my profiles (Alix, Archer, Celeste, Midnight and Orion). It's showing me that it's looking for the profiles in the right folder. I'm going to reinstall but was wondering if there are any known issues.

Also, I've not ever had any spontaneous chit-chat from the profiles since HCS Tools is installed. I love Midnight's banter. The customizer needs to be run every single session to make sure I don't get Vega to tell me about every single planet I scan as well, can't this be permanently updated with my preferences?
    Last edited by Octanoz; 01-12-2019, 03:22 PM.

Update - Reinstalling seems to have worked. Still would like to know why this happened in the first place...

Still would love to know how to get them to start random banter / singing. (Archer singing box is checked in customizer)

Comment

Archers singing is very random, we wanted it to be quite rare. You can force it by saying "creman archer">>>>"what is on your mind"
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
        Archers singing is very random, we wanted it to be quite rare. You can force it by saying "creman archer">>>>"what is on your mind"
        Thanks, TheThingIs!

I've also figured out now that it's interaction mode that needs to be turned on. I thought it was verbose mode. I remembered incorrectly. I see it's on in the customizer but I had to give the voice command and now Midnight is asking for his gin and tonic again.

Comment

Working...
        X