Customiser 3.3 Voice trigger editor not saving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customiser 3.3 Voice trigger editor not saving

The voice trigger editor appears to have no way of saving the changes you make. The only options seem to be hitting the esc. key or just closing the window. You hit save changes on the customiser window but the changes seem to already have been "lost". I accidentally doubled up on an engage command (accidental ; inclusion) and have had to chase it down manually in the voice triggers file. It kind of looks like the bottom of the window where the buttons should be has been cut off.
    On that thought just found out that you can "tab" to something which closes the window (I assume the save/cancel buttons).

can you check that you have window scaling set to 100%

we are aware of scaling issues like this on 4k monitors and is something we will address soon
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• A.Lyons
      A.Lyons commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the quick reply,
      - unfortunately the scaling is currently set to 100%
      - runinning 2 x 1920 x 1080 Asus monitors extended on a GeForce 1080GTX Ti
      - As stated above (and in the comment to Machoot) I can get around this either by Tabbing to the out of window apply button or directly editing the .hcs file so it is not a critical issue from my end, just something for your radar.

Hi, I have the same problem as A.Lyons. just like his photo there. So how do you change the window scaling?
    I don't have a 4k monitor.

Comment

• A.Lyons
      A.Lyons commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Machoot,
      If rescaling throws out some of your other programs (can make stuff really small) then you can click the last command entry box on a page, hit tab twice and enter. Should be the save button (I think). Make small changes until you get the right number of tabs.

right click on the desktop, choose display settings....should be a menu option called Scale and Layout

Comment

Having this issue as well. 1920x1080 monitor on GTX 1060. Scaling at 100%. Can save settings using A.Lyons suggestion of tabbing twice, believe it must be the apply button?

Comment

I have stretched the size of the window, which reveals two buttons "Apply" and "Done". I have tried clicking "Apply" then "Done", followed by "Save Settings" on the previous screen, and the same without "Apply", but neither save the changes that I have made.

Comment

Just to add, tried clicking "Apply" and "Done" buttons, plus tabbing to them and pressing ENTER, with no difference. Nothing is saved

Comment

are you running VA as admin? There may be a permission issue when it's trying to save the file

Comment

Running as Administrator nailed it! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X