Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 and Triple profile bug reports

Hello everyone,

Please use this post to report any bugs you have found in either the 2.0 or Triple profiles.

This will help it to be all compiled into one post of the forum so that it will be easier for us to get the fixes done and updated asap
    Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

The only one I noticed so far was this one.
    Code:

02:10:08 PM - Error accessing sound file - C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/VoiceAttack/Sounds/hcspack-verity/engines%20thrusters%20and%20drives/drives/Charging%20the%20FTL%20drive.wav

Comment

I found that "Engage supercuise" is not aware if your weapons are deployed although the previous version did and would retract them for you.

Also the command "keyboard mode on" is mapped to the sounds for keyboard mode off.

These were from the Verity pack, it is the only one I have.

Comment

The Interactive Mode On never appears to actually go on... There is supposed to be a voice response I get nothing.

Comment

I also found using the sub-targeting menu will mess up the variable so if you next try to use a left panel screen (any of them) it will be one off from where it thinks it is.
          For example: When you go to sub-targets and choose one, close the panel. After destroying the target you try to go to navigation and it will instead go to transactions.
          This was broken in the previous version as well.

Comment

I have found that with Jazz the right and left panels do not open, voice attack recognizes the command but Jazz does not execute it, it works fine with 1.6

Comment

Originally posted by Vilmos View Post
              I also found using the sub-targeting menu will mess up the variable so if you next try to use a left panel screen (any of them) it will be one off from where it thinks it is.
              For example: When you go to sub-targets and choose one, close the panel. After destroying the target you try to go to navigation and it will instead go to transactions.
              This was broken in the previous version as well.
              Originally posted by elderly View Post
              I have found that with Jazz the right and left panels do not open, voice attack recognizes the command but Jazz does not execute it, it works fine with 1.6
              These issues are mostly due to either no closing the panel correctly "close panel" or not resetting them "reset panels"
              Commanding a starship is your first, best, destiny. Anything else is a waste of material

Comment

KATE voice pack - Coms panel doesn't work when giving the command

Comment

after updating to 2.0

Comment

sorry I have been a noob and sorted it now

Comment

Path to sound files for Midnight's docking responses STILL broken and pointing to Minus as per my previous bug report @ http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...dnight-profile

Comment

Ok, just for checking... I uploaded/installed latest VA Beta (1.5.8.14) which solved another issue I was having BUT...
                        "Interaction Mode On" still fails to start correctly. I get the indicator that it IS on, but there is no audio reaction and nothing seems to happen.
                        My normal actions and events seem to work just fine, but... well... I want the Interaction Mode

Comment

Originally posted by foxpur View Post
                          Ok, just for checking... I uploaded/installed latest VA Beta (1.5.8.14) which solved another issue I was having BUT...
                          "Interaction Mode On" still fails to start correctly. I get the indicator that it IS on, but there is no audio reaction and nothing seems to happen.
                          My normal actions and events seem to work just fine, but... well... I want the Interaction Mode
                          Have you got VA set to active window?
                          If you tab out it will stop it from working until you reload the profile or reset it.
                          Also who interaction mode is it you are having problems with?

Comment

Originally posted by Nollywood View Post
                            Have you got VA set to active window?
                            If you tab out it will stop it from working until you reload the profile or reset it.
                            Also who interaction mode is it you are having problems with?
                            It is set for active Window
                            So it only function while IN the game? Well, that could be the issues as I can't run the game at the moment Astra is the one in question.

Comment

Originally posted by foxpur View Post

It is set for active Window
                              So it only function while IN the game? Well, that could be the issues as I can't run the game at the moment Astra is the one in question.

Ah well if you cant run the game.
                              Open notpad, and then activate interaction mode. Just dont leave the notepad window.
                              Basically VA needs to be set to active window. But if you clicj anywhere otehr than the window you started the commands it will break.

Comment

Working...
                              X