No Fighter Commands work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Fighter Commands work

I just found that none of the fighter commands like "weapons free" and "attack mode" are recognised in Singularity. I had to switch back to ASTRA manually in VA to see if they still worked and they do. I also asked ASTRA to the bridge and, like a typical female, she ignored me.
    Is this becuase I changed "initialization" to "run diagnostics", as I saw requested in another post? Singularity still runs initialization, though I think its not the Initialization 2. Have I buggered things up?

yes you have, import it again using the import profile command
    Join the Multi-Crew revolution, because one voicepack is just not enough!
    http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum...i-crew-profile

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Is that import the Singularity profile again, or import the keybindings? I imported the profile correctly and then imported the bindings after I went throught the huge sheet of unassigned keybindings. I told you i wasnt technically minded at times lol.

Comment

heh, delete and import the profile again

Comment

Suspected as much. Thanks as always for your help.

Comment

Hmm I had Fighter commands working, Deploy, Recall etc, Defense, cease fire etc - but I think the Engage at Will \ Weapons free ones are left out as its still BETA- all my fighter commands worked except for the "Fire at will" ones .. and a [real] quick look in the code seemed to lack that specific command in sections - so I put his down to still going through review for next beta release.

Comment

Originally posted by -=DruiD=- View Post
              Hmm I had Fighter commands working, Deploy, Recall etc, Defense, cease fire etc - but I think the Engage at Will \ Weapons free ones are left out as its still BETA- all my fighter commands worked except for the "Fire at will" ones .. and a [real] quick look in the code seemed to lack that specific command in sections - so I put his down to still going through review for next beta release.
              So it wasn't just me PHEW!!! That was my fave command coz could just leave the pilot to do whatever, though once or twice she did run off lol.

PLEASE BRIN G IT BACK, that command was fun.

Comment

nope they are all in there. Singularity has all features except the full house extra content like galaxapedia. If you are having issues with it then explain further exactly what is happening when you try. A screenshot of VA when you start it helps us as well

Comment

TheThingIs - I will, posted in Discord previously and chatted to Mircon about it .. we assumed it was simply missing.
                  It is literally the "weapons free" and "attack mode" ones. The defensive posture, Cease Fire, Attack my target commands - all are working.

"Recall my fighter"works, with a few bugs I found - but mIRCon submitted the bug report for that.
                  "Engage at will" or "Weapons Free" - I cannot find in the code, nor does it work in Singularity - but works fine in Astra " FH.
                  Last edited by -=DruiD=-; 10-15-2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Ok .. so .. Uploaded my profile startup - so you can see its all good.

Various other fighter images are the different responses that are working .. a good example of that is #3 ... please see how it clearly recognises my voice, 1 command after another and "just works"

The other two represent my various articulation attempts and things to get it to do "engage at will", "weapons free" mode. Its not the actual voice recognition (but may appear like that).

What I am trying to say is current Beta 'ship fighters' section has no code for "Engage at Will" fighter mode - just focus fire, hold formation etc - yet aggressive mode does exist in the {{ key bindings section. Showin in Picture #4 and #5.

I am usually on Discord often, happy to do some more testing with someone.

Note - the Error from the Recall fighter part is the one I mentioned already - mIRCon has submitted.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Whops - my Singularity startup screenshot.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by -=DruiD=-; 10-15-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I thought I would load Astra and perform the same... same headset, same Elite setup etc

The code in Astra has the same section in key bindings... but also has extra "aggressive" "attack-mode" etc commands in the Fighters section.

Astra Startup and various screenshots of the fighters in action attached.

Attached Files
                        Last edited by -=DruiD=-; 10-15-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

TheThingIs I am trying to be clear on what I found, not complaining in any way - singularity even at Public 1.0 is awesome - I am perfectly ok with the fact it may not be in Beta due to some code checking etc, already chatted earlier to mIRCon about this very one and he seemed to think along the same lines - ones that have "errors" are bugs to report, ones that are 'missing' are simply still undergoing more testing.

Comment

What DruiD said. Not a complaint... hell no.. just an observation, but reading the posts it seems to be a work in progress and not a bug.

Keep up the great work guys, and many thanks.

Comment

Interesting. I'll take a look and thx for the detailed info as it helps immensely

Comment

Working...
                              X