X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v2 patches

The patch should only be applied to v2.xx of the profile

This is a cumulative patch which means it contains all of the prior patches as well. If you have already patched previously then you can patch again without any problems.

Instructions
    ------------
    First and foremost, make a BACKUP of the profile you are applying this patch to. This especially applies to profiles you have customised as it is quite possible this will overwrite your customisations and you'll lose them.

Start VoiceAttack and select the profile you wish to patch. Click the edit profile button. Click the import commands button on the bottom left of the window. Browse to where you unpacked the patches and select the correct file. An import commands window will pop up with some warnings about conflicting commands, ignore it and click import. It will then ask you to confirm the overwriting of commands, say yes. Click Done.

VERY IMPORTANT
    changes to VA have removed the ability for us to properly patch over existing commands. It is vitally important at this point to edit the profile again, find any commands marked as DELETE ME and delete them. They will look like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	20036

Simply click on the command so the line is highlighted and press delete. Click on "done" when you've zapped em all.

Restart VoiceAttack

The Singularity
    ---------------

v2.02 public beta
    -----------------
    added: check primary fire has been set if you have selected to switch the disco scanner
    changed: voice triggers for deploying the SRV
    changed: Departure hand over sounds
    fixed: issue with clearing bookmarks when using the words "remove" or "delete"
    fixed: issue with import my binds not playing sound
    fixed: numbers in phonetic "typing mode on" produced letter "t" instead of the number
    fixed: "I am the Captain of this vessel" cmd didn't work
    fixed: stop music didn't press the correct key
    fixed: key press timings for music control
    fixed: no sounds played when using music commands
    fixed: silent running on and off played incorrect sounds

v2.01 public beta
    -----------------
    added: 3 new attacked starport bookmarks
    added: new command: Mature interaction mode on/off. For those packs with a little more "colour"
    added: option to system jump for the invoke question get clear and jump. added it in ((Customisation 3)) so we don't override peoples existing tweaks
    added: missing fighter cmd "attack mode;weapons free"
    change: some old references to number 1 changed to number one
    change: get clear and engage supercruise/jump cmd will now perform supercruise or jump depending on what you ask it for
    fixed: stars and planets not working
    fixed: issue where scanning something not in the stars and planets list would cause it to play the last scanned again
    fixed: overlapping sounds when using Astra to plot a course to an engineer
    fixed: unable to turn off vasco's eye spy
    fixed: keyboard shortcuts for panel tracking were enabled. if you do use this then you will have to switch them back on

The HCS Team

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oaslqikn99...patch.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by TheThingIs; 01-22-2018, 05:00 PM.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

So where do we get the new V2.01 from please
    madmitch

Comment

It's at the end of the first post in the thread as an attachment. Try using another browser if you can't see it. I had similar issues with Chrome at first but logging out and refreshing page fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andydigital View Post
        It's at the end of the first post in the thread as an attachment. Try using another browser if you can't see it. I had similar issues with Chrome at first but logging out and refreshing page fixed it.
        I Had to change to the default stylesheet to see it.

Comment

So I use Chrome, tried login in twice and also refreshed twice, still unable to see anything resembling an update for singularity. So I have tried using internet explorer, and had the same result.
          madmitch

Comment

Try changing the theme of the site like the above person suggested, there is a drop down menu in the bottom left corner of each page here, I'm using Gradient. Saying that though its visible with both themes for me.

Comment

Attatched is image showing what I see in firefox, and what you should see at the bottom of the OP
              Click image for larger version

Name:	firefox_2017-12-29_19-27-26.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	20073
              1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
              2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
              3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
              4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
              WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

I get an error on import - The author of this profile has indicated that the command cannot be imported directly, and you will need to import the profile in its entirety.

Comment

Question: Can you confirm that all the commands to be deleted (i.e. DELETE ME) will be in the "DELETE ME" section only? Do we need to open each category and find them?

Thanks!

Comment

@bikky: that will be when importing the whole profile, you must use "import profile". The attached patch will not give you that error and needs importing into the existing v2.0 of Singularity

@CMDR Trench: yes, all commands which need deleting are put into a category called DELETE ME and have their description set to DELETE ME

Comment

Hi,i have been using HCS voicepacks without problem for nearly 2 years however when i load the Singularity v2.0 AND the update patch from above Voice Attack does not recognise my voice commands.This ONLY happens when i load Singularity,all six of my other Voicepacks work just fine. (Astra, Kate, Jazz, Dark, Orion and Vega.)
                      I just spent nearly 1 hour saying "crewman Kate" or "Kate" (after the crew command roster whistle).Absolutlely nothing happened,the same when i give the "that is all" command.
                      i have also got problems with "give me a random galactic fact" Singularity recognises this but i get error saying Galaxapaedia is disabled, and Constellation are disabled,and Quantum Theory is disabled.
                      Last edited by SkorpX 666; 12-30-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

i have also got problems with "give me a random galactic fact" Singularity recognises this but i get error saying Galaxapaedia is disabled, and Constellation are disabled, and Quantum Theory is disabled.
                        Say "Enable Quantum Theory" to turn them on or off etc. They are off by default as the information can be easily triggered if VA mishears you and it gets a bit irritating if Dark is rattling off facts in the middle of a dog fight.

As for your first point, I'd make sure you remove/uninstall the packs first before installing the latest versions and patches.

Comment

Is there an explanation why I'm getting the following messages,see attached jpeg, I've uninstalled the current six voices and re-installed but still get the messages, an d I still can't get Archer set up when using singularity, thats after again training my voice 3 times, yet it works fine when only using Archer on its own,again jpeg attached.
                          Attached Files
                          madmitch

Comment

• Fathochta
                            Fathochta commented
                            Editing a comment
                            This is the same issue I'm having

if you can jump on discord we'll try to figure this out with you

Comment

I'm on the forth browser and my iphone makes 5 and i can't see the attachment.

Edit, got it using Opera...
                            Last edited by Sunsteal; 12-30-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Sharkbar
                              Sharkbar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Will try your option.
                              Last edited by Sharkbar; 12-30-2017, 10:42 PM.
                          Working...
                          X