Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my pre patched version has stopped working correctly will patching it sort this out too ?

before it stopped working I had a full six member team , I logged in two days ago and no commands where working, so I checked and it says you cannot do that you only have one active crew member , so I called for a crew command roster and verity tells me she cannot comply...although I had Archer as my No 1 , weird goings on

i have audio output set to integrated components

as a note every voicepack works works great individually

Comment

The only thing I can think has happened is you've changed the va settings and it's pointing to the wrong folder that holds your packs. Or you've moved them or deleted them or they're corrupted in some way. If the profile detects an issue with the crew roster, like a crew member not there but assigned, then it will correct the problem by reassigning the problem role to someone else. It has to do this as the profile must have a crew member on every role or it'll get very upset.
      The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Hi,
        Can someone post the plain link or PM it to me, tried 4 different devices with at least 2 different browser each time, unable to see any attachment in the first post, tried log/relog/delog/relog , and switching themes.
        Why so much of a hassle for patching. I'm in the process of customizing and adding customs commands to singularity and would like to pach before to avoid possible future problems..
        Please help, to be frank I'm about to give up patching and I hate me for that
        Regards,

EDIT: for some weird reason, it appeared as I posted this very message... forums problems ? you need to post to see attachments ? anyway problem fixed.
        Last edited by prout; 01-05-2018, 06:15 PM. Reason: Fixed all by itself for some unknown reason

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
          The only thing I can think has happened is you've changed the va settings and it's pointing to the wrong folder that holds your packs. Or you've moved them or deleted them or they're corrupted in some way. If the profile detects an issue with the crew roster, like a crew member not there but assigned, then it will correct the problem by reassigning the problem role to someone else. It has to do this as the profile must have a crew member on every role or it'll get very upset.
          Hi Again, I just double checked and can confirm I imported the singularity V2 from the updated Archer folder, from C:\program files\ Voiceattack\sounds.

I ran it again and it will not let me assign a crew via the crew command roster, it says I cannot do that whilst having only one crew member aboard. Yet I have Archer, Celeste, Astra, Dark, Verity, Alix and Eden installed, all from the same place. I have called for every crewman I have installed, but it simply says theyre not comissioned for duty ? is there anyhing you can suggest please

Comment

have you downloaded and installed all of them? (uninstall first) They were all updated on 20/12

Comment

Whenever i use clear area and jump or whenever one of my crew asks me if they can do it ... the timings are off.
              It does everything only after boosting it takes too long to start the jump and audio starts playing before anything happens.
              So it does double boost and after 2 seconds you'll hear an audio que but nothing is happening.
              And then it starts charging with another audio que but that one is implying that it is going lightspeed so actually jumping but it is still charging at that moment.

Edit:
              And orion's departure handover audio que starts playing with a normal launch.
              Last edited by MojoW; 01-08-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Timings are sunject to how you play, in Singularity you can customise the timings to suit. They are in ((Customisation 1))

Comment

That is not what i meant those are timings for how often questions or when they are asked ... im talking about audio que's being out of sync with the action their suppose to match up with.
                  So it starts of well with the double afterburner but then there is an audio que like "Charging frameshift drive" and it should start charging.
                  But it starts charging later whenever the audio que says "Faster then light velocity reached" while at that moment it should be done charging and proceeding to jump.
                  So only the engaging of the FSD is happening to late in that function.

Comment

ok, so is this the "get clear and jump" cmd you are giving or the reply to the clear area question? What voicepacks and where are they assigned? I shall have a play and sort the issues if possible.

Comment

Number One:Eli Helm:Celeste Tactical:Eli Engineering:Orion Operations:Vasco and Science:Astra

These are the voicepacks and assignments.

Whenever im being asked to "clear the area and jump" i reply yes.
                      Last edited by MojoW; 01-09-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• TheThingIs
                        TheThingIs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        cool, but what is the command?

Not seeing the link to download either

Edit: Now I see it after making this post...
                      Last edited by Kaglaaz; 01-15-2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

whenever I use any of the warp factor # commands I get an error 23:56:05 - UNABLE TO EXECUTE COMMAND, '((rs - warp ))' (by name). COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaglaaz View Post
                          Not seeing the link to download either

Edit: Now I see it after making this post...
                          you have to login to see the link

Comment

that was an error in v1, you need to download your pack again to get v2

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
                              that was an error in v1, you need to download your pack again to get v2
                              I deleted the profile and imported the beta 2 profile from Astra just to be sure, I also imported the 2.02 fix to that profile and deleted the commands marked Delete me. I still have the issue of can not use Warp factor # commands.

Comment

Working...
                              X