On Mark command issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Mark command issue

I found an issue with using the "System Jump on my mark". I use this when I leave a station/port to make it faster to jump after I leave the mass lock. But, because I am in Mass Lock, it will not comply. Maybe the logic can be adjusted so that it does the Mass lock check After I say Mark to execute? The same situation is found if I give the command when my hardpoints are out, even though I would have time to retract them and then say Mark.

So I guess what I am saying is that the logic check should be done on the Mark, not when I request it initially. Does that make sense?

It does make sense. I used to use the mark this way too ("Engage FSD on my mark"). I'm no expert but maybe if we change the order of the lines in the command... I'll check if it's possible in a moment.

EDIT: too complicated for me >.<; I'm no programer ;_;
    Last edited by Sasha1378; 03-02-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

I fooled around with it and cant figure it out. I love the new feature of being able to select "jump" as an option instead of supercruise when clearing the area. But this is rendered mute by having to wait till your out of masslock. The whole point of me saying "on my mark" is because I know i am masslocked and am waiting so i can jump asap. Its a cool feature that the voicepack knows your masslock.... just a slight overlook in this case.

P.S. long time reader.... first time poster. Would just like to say what an awesome job you guys do. You have taken elite to a whole new level for me. Keep up the good work

Comment

gotcha...we'll get that sorted
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Since the update the previous issues of on my mark are now working, with one exception. Lifting off a planet, be it at a base on the surface, it seems its still detecting the mass lock and says cannot comply when I issue a "Engage Supercruise on my mark" or "System Jump on my mark"

Oh also with Astra when she scans a system and says "System Cartography has been updated" the way she says "Updated" makes it sound like there was an edit and her saying "Up" and "Dated" were spliced together. Do you hear that as well?

Comment

yep I missed supercruise, already fixed so it'll be added to the patch soon

We don't edit sounds together, they are all recorded as is
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
              We don't edit sounds together, they are all recorded as is
              Then someone missed a "Hiccup" during that line read.

No Worries, there is always the "wait till you can" Work-Around.

Comment

Working...
              X