Disabling Interaction Mode causing issues, and wrong sound file for Vasco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabling Interaction Mode causing issues, and wrong sound file for Vasco

I enabled Interaction Mode which appeared to work ok, but then I needed to disable it again which I did with the disable command. Now every time I go on a jump drive route, starting with "Engage Warp" when I arrive the ship throttles down. Then when I say "Engage Warp" for the next jump it starts the jump but this time on arrival it doesn't throttle down. The next time it throttles down, and this continues to alternate between jumps. The only way I have found to fix this is to delete my profile in VA and re-import Singularity into a new one.

What actually got me to report this was I was also noticing that when Vasco told me the drive was engaging I would here a female voice describing the "warp drive" - seems the "Warp drive.mp3" file in "hcspack-VASCO\Elite Profile sounds\Warp\((RS - Warp Engage))\non-verbose\Warp drive.mp3" is not Vasco.

I have Eli (Number One), Vasco, Midnight, Kate, Astra, Ship's Cat, and have applied the 1.02 patch. I re-downloaded Vasco, removed then reinstalled his pack and it's still the same.

thanks for reporting...I'll do some testing and see whats up
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Seems even after a brand new import of the Singularity profile, I'm still getting throttled down after each jump.

Is there a way to dump out the saved variables of the profile to see if any are incorrectly set, and maybe change them?

Comment

there isn't I'm afraid and you'd be lost anyway as we user around 5000 variables...crazy I know!

The warp drive.mp3 has been removed from Vasco's pack...all you need to do is delete it on your end as well

I haven't been able to reproduce the 0 throttle problem you mentioned above but I'll keep looking at it
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
        X