Cecil - Residual Files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecil - Residual Files

Hi, I decided to uninstall Cecil until such time the old lush gets updated, however there are still lots of response files still embedded into singularity, which is causing errors, mainly failed response errors due to missing audio files etc.

is it perfectly safe to delete these from the singularity profile?

Thanks in advance

did you import Cecil into Singularity? If you did then you will need to delete it and import Singularity again as Cecil's profile would cause a lot of issues
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Like Bookmite, I have also kicked Cecil off my ship until he learns to behave and act somewhat sensibly when interacting with the rest of my crew.
      When you do get around to teaching Cecil some manners, do remember to give us an option to lock him in his cabin and make him shut up.

Thank you for your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThingIs View Post
        did you import Cecil into Singularity? If you did then you will need to delete it and import Singularity again as Cecil's profile would cause a lot of issues
        No sir, I imported his profile along side of singularity and he was chuddering on as in integrating and responding to events as if he was just part of the crew, although I know he’s not. I’m eagerly awaiting for him to get a brush up, maybe you can ensure he has a shower and a change of clothes before he’s let loose on the community:-)

The reason I uninstalled him, was only because of the repetitions and multiple responses all talking at the same time, and with so many responses to edit it became incompatible with my game play .

i do look forward to his return ...he’s so funny and a very welcome companion

Comment

Working...
        X