problem assigning crew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem assigning crew

I have literally just bought Vega, Orion, Leo & Vasco as one big pack to go with astra. I assigned the crew to my anaconda so they all have their own various roles, yet ingame i only hear astra and orion when i give commands in elite. However i noticed that when i load up voice attack i get only astra and orion loaded in. check screenshot. This loads up in voice attack every time no matter which crew members i assign. I have done this by using the "protocol override customise my settings" command in voice attack and assigning them that way.

Try changing your ship (ie swap to one another, and then back again).

*edit* The other option is to use

"Crew Command Roster"
    (wait for whistle)
    Crewman <xxxx> to <role>
    Repeat Crewman as needed
    "That is all" to finish
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Gamer View Post
      I have literally just bought Vega, Orion, Leo & Vasco as one big pack to go with astra. I assigned the crew to my anaconda so they all have their own various roles, yet ingame i only hear astra and orion when i give commands in elite. However i noticed that when i load up voice attack i get only astra and orion loaded in. check screenshot. This loads up in voice attack every time no matter which crew members i assign. I have done this by using the "protocol override customise my settings" command in voice attack and assigning them that way.
      bindED plugin.... REMOVE IT! it's a plugin that is not needed now when you have customiser

Comment

Crew command roster is the way you assign crew...the by ship options is to roleplay crew on a specific ship and as Gangreal says only takes affect when you change into that ship and not if you are already in it
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

I got it working now. thank you.

also how do i remove bindED

Comment

the new plugin is kept in VA\apps in a folder called HCS VoicePack Plugins. Unless you have plugins from other products then everything else can be removed from VA\apps
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
            X