New singularity user question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New singularity user question

So, I've been using ASTRA, Midnight, and Orion since before the Singularity profile, and I just recently updated my packs today, but I'm just curious about the multi-crew setup.

I see how it works, but what situations do the voices play in? I know Number one is the navigator basically right? The science officer does galaxapedia and constellations. When do Helm and Engineering typically play?

If you look in the Cheat sheets folder they will give a list of the commands and what role will answer for that command.

Engineering is typically stuff that deals with stuff that happens TO the ship (ie shields, defensive measures, cargo scoop for example), whilst the helm is ship speed related.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Ahh, I see. Ok. Well I would like to add one more question. I have three packs, and I have them all setup to some sort of crew spot, but are you able to assign multiple spots (but not everything)?? I.E. Having ASTRA on Science & Engineering, Having Midnight on Helm & Tactical. That sorta thing.

Comment

Yes, you can do that if they already support that role (not all packs have science for example, due to us not recording the lines at the time)
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Hi
          I reinstalled windows, do you guys know where can I download the Celeste voice pack again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Valteir View Post
            Hi
            I reinstalled windows, do you guys know where can I download the Celeste voice pack again ?
            Use the download link either from your original purchase email or one of the emails informing you of an update. Either will download the latest version. If you don't have those anymore you'll have to email support and get them to manually send you another email. The support email address is info@theqnn.com
            Last edited by Spectral; 04-16-2018, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Well, I have another question that actually somewhat related to my original post. (Not sure why Valteir came in here to ask his question. Completely off topic, but thanks for the hijack.)

When I first installed the updates to the VPs, I set everything up, placed my crew, and enabled constellations, galaxapedia, and quantum theory. I asked a question, I got an answer/definition. I have since restarted my game and the Voice attack application. Enabled everything. And now it just says "Content Coming Soon". What happened? It worked at first, now it's acting as though there never were any educational responses at all.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. I need to have ASTRA acknowledge me when I call her to the front, first, then ask the question and it answers. I guess it just wasn't working because I have Orion as my 'default' (number 1) crewman, and he doesn't have those responses? IDK.
              Last edited by theantidrug23; 04-16-2018, 05:27 AM. Reason: Figured it out

Comment

Working...
              X