Problem for import Singularity Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem for import Singularity Profile

when i import this Singularity.vap,the system show me the frist pic,after i clicked ok,then show me 2 pic. so what is the problem? plz help me.
    then first

I don't know about the first; it might help if you post a picture showing your Voice Attack window after it starts up (or at least providing the full VA version number you're using) along with what your OS version is (since the speech recognition engine is OS-based). The second one, asking/warning about "this is dangerous", is expected and customary -- click "Yes" / "Ok'. I've been using HCS Voice Packs for a few months now and haven't had any issues with my PC by doing so, but clicking "Yes" is required for the profile to work correctly.

Comment

thx bro, this is the pic that my Voice Attack window

Comment

The first one is a voice attack issue, which I would ask you to go and post over on the Voice Attack forums. The 2nd one is intended, and is a standard warning message if the profile includes any "run an external command" stuff in there.
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• OrchidC
          OrchidC commented
          Editing a comment
          thx,and another problem, i go into game and set the control as custom, is that ok?do i need change something? and i found much old command such as half impuse and so on are missed,are there changed by author?
          Last edited by OrchidC; 07-04-2018, 07:20 AM.

If you say "Protocol Override: Customise my settings" then you will get the customiser.

Rookfetts guide to customiser

"Half Impulse" is in there but there are some commands that might have been adjusted a little bit.
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

• OrchidC
          OrchidC commented
          Editing a comment
          wow, i dont know customiser before,that is a big help.thank you very much.
      Working...
      X