Disable unnecessary chit-chat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable unnecessary chit-chat?

A lot of unnecessary "flavor" chat has been added in recent versions of the Singularity profile. I'm thinking of the idiotic "You are embarking on an amazing voyage like Captain Kirk" startup messages and the random meaningless "diagnostic" messages that are spoken during frame shift jumps. There are others as well. These messages are not useful and they drive me mental.

Is there a way to globally disable any talk that is not actually feedback from some spoken command? Until recently, I could edit the profile commands to my liking, but ever since HCS was exposed for sabotaging a competitor's product, most important commands are now locked.

Originally posted by stuttlepress View Post
    A lot of unnecessary "flavor" chat has been added in recent versions of the Singularity profile. I'm thinking of the idiotic "You are embarking on an amazing voyage like Captain Kirk" startup messages and the random meaningless "diagnostic" messages that are spoken during frame shift jumps. There are others as well. These messages are not useful and they drive me mental.
    You can enable/disable chit chat mode and various other parts in the customiser (say "Protocol Override: Customise my Settings" to access this)

Is there a way to globally disable any talk that is not actually feedback from some spoken command? Until recently, I could edit the profile commands to my liking, but ever since HCS was exposed for sabotaging a competitor's product, most important commands are now locked.
    You can delete specific folders/files if you want.

Left Ctrl+Left Shift+Left Alt+ Num Div = Show Sound Folders of last played sound.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply! I will try the customiser.

Comment

Working...
      X