CMD "engage auto dock" not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMD "engage auto dock" not work

The engage auto dock command does not work and the log says it does not have a docking computer or is not active. I have a docking computer on board, the docking request will take place, but the engage auto dock command does not respond even if the docking comuter is active. Some idea?

The information if you have a docking computer on the ship and it is enabled is given when you first log into Elite. Make sure you are running VA and the profile before starting the game.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

• Daniel Zima
      Daniel Zima commented
      Editing a comment
      I start VA always before the game, Singularity profile is running correctly and is up to date. Other commands work normally

The engage auto dock cmd relies on info passed to it when logging in whether your ship has a docking computer aboard and it's enabled. It's not an easy one to debug remotely unfortunately. If you could send me a copy of your journal logs to thethingis@theqnn.com then I can take a look. I may also need to give you a special debug version of the plugin to see what's going on.
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
    X