Singularity Customizer "Missing Keybindings Report" Runs For Eternity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singularity Customizer "Missing Keybindings Report" Runs For Eternity

Three times I have called the Customerizer applet to verify any missing key binds. The applet runs and runs and runs. I cannot shut down the popup window and must resort to using the task manager to shut down VA , as Win 10 says that it is not responding, surely an understatement. I have all my commands mapped to the Custom and TFlight HOTAS4 Pro in ED. Regardless of which binding is active in the game, the customizer locks up. What am I doing wrong? ASTRA, ORION, and OBSIDIAN work fine. OBW thanks for the great support, updates, and products.

Are you running voice attack as admin? If so, run it as a normal user.
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Thanks a bunch, as usual, you have hit the nail on the head. At the risk of being obsequious, eventually, I will no doubt purchase all your products, not because I need or will use all of them but due to your unparalleled and nearly immediate user/customer support. Now as soon as I can figure out Disord, I'll probably learn much more as to the use and abuse of the voice packs. In 1949, numerous knuckleheads were born and I'm certainly the foremost of them. LOL

Comment

Working...
      X