LEO + CAT add to profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEO + CAT add to profile

Hi, its been over a year since I used voice attack and HCS voice packs, I have forgotten how to set up voiceattack with HCS. I have 3 profiles ASTRA,LEO & SHIPS CAT. I have already installed all 3 profiles. How do I set up so I can use LEO & CAT? I have the uptodate version of voice attack but the interface has changed and nothing like the original version on the videos. I have tried setting up a new profile but get error message importing LEO adn it wont let me setup a new profile. I managed to setup a new profile with the cat, then tried adding LEO profile but get same error message. Thanks for any help

What error message are you getting when you try to import the profile?

Also, check out the rather awesome set of videos from Rookfett which will go through the downloading, installation and importing of singularity for all your voicepacks
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Hi thanks for reply, il check out video. on previous pc no problems setting up all the voice packs worked, this is back in 2016, I have a new pc 18months old all works no issues just more powerful. I downloaded the new version of voice attack and downloaded the newer versions of the packs I have from the email sent to me, so as a new pc and 1st instillation there should be no errors esp from old configuration but wont be here as another pc lol. I followed the instructions to the letter, installed the plugin first then the install file, did that for all the voice pakcs, I added each profile to to the loader screen closing VA and reloading each time as instructed. I opened a new profile and tried to import the leo singuarity.vap file but get this window error pop up saying
      " import of commands prohibited by author. The author of this profile has indicated that the commands cannot be imported directly, and you will need to import the profile in its entirety. please see the profile authors documentation for more details."
      I deleted the profile I made and decided to use the leo profile and just add the cat to that profile it does come up with an error message saying conflicting commands listed in red will overwrite your current commands click here to unselect all conflicting commands". I just click on import save and done.
      Testing commands with leo usning the cat isnt working. but works just loading the cats profile.

I prob done someting wrong

Comment

the Singularity profile is one profile that does all packs, you do not need to import it multiple times or import anything into it. Import it once from any pack and when you restart the profile it will auto detect and add in all your packs
        The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Ok lol, so just install 1 plugin, install all voice packs, then just add any one profile to voice attack?
          If correct then thanks

Comment

got most of it working now, I can set up multi crew and added the cat, Leo has the access commands for the cat and astra has basic commands, however Leo doesn't have access to the dog, I asked some random questions about dave and nothing comes up, I asked can you prove dave is here? response was Unrecognized : 'can do you approve Dave he's here'
            . Do I need to import leo`s commands to the main singularity loaded in VA? If so how do I do that? Thanks
            Last edited by Tony; 05-13-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

extra chatty bits will be included in the profile in an update this week

Comment

ok thanks, I have heard now for the first time the multi crew talking to each other after learning how to activate and turn invoke & interaction modes on lol.

P.S (off topic) after buying Eli and gone to the download page I only have 2 downloads left, also with the other 3 I have I only got a few as well, I started with 10 downloads, and only ever downloaded the updates, and on leo I went from 10 to 4 and only downloaded the updates 3 times. What gives?
                Last edited by Tony; 05-13-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

it's a restriction to stop link sharing....if you ever need it reset then just email info@theqnn.com

Comment

Working...
                  X