X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelter
    started a topic Up to date tutorial please

Up to date tutorial please

Having trawled the forums, I am sorry to have to ask this question, but the YouTube tutorial I found here
    https://youtu.be/hysK6iMk520?t=9m

Looks nothing like what I see in the settings I have.

• Gangrel
    replied
    set the active profile to the Singularity profile....

Leave a comment:

• Smelter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Smelter
    replied
    So if I want to stack "key presses" to what I say; that voice attack responds to my spoken words; by issuing keyboard ASCII codes to the OS; that your Voice Pack sends a voice recording to the audio output.....
    do I have to create another (dumb) profile, that responds after all the above, to send the extra "key presses" to the OS? I don't want an extra voice response, just the rest of chain of events to do the extra functions.

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    In terms of adding in additional "trigger" phrases: this is the better method of doing it. Please note: the "main" profile (in this case Singularity).

In terms of "customising" existing commands.... not so easy unfortunately. We do a lot of internal state tracking and journal reading ((which results in a lot of the "~~structure" in the code" )); part of the problem of cutting back from each voicepack having a unique profile (but made it easier to customise) to having a profile that worked with all voicepacks (and adding in multicrew capability).

Leave a comment:

• Smelter
    replied
    Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
    That tutorial is not done by us.

What is it that you are wanting to do?
    I am looking to extend the responses, such as using alternative word order (deploy landing gear / landing gear deploy) and additional actions such as when entering a station to have the shields up and the headlights on.
    The syntax I see in the setup that singularity has given me is nothing like that shown in the video, hence my request for what is the current way to extend/customise.
    All the ~~ in the code I see, I can't find any examples/tutorials on how to personalise for the setup I want.
    ​​​​​​​Hope this is more clear.

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    That tutorial is not done by us.

What is it that you are wanting to do?

There is a rather awesome set of videos done by Rookfett located here which covers the whole downloading, installing, setting up of the singularity profile, and customising said profile.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X