Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install ancilliary profiles?

Hi.

Purchased the ASTRA voicepack and installed the singularity profile without problems. I now realise that I also have to install Vulcan, Galaxapedia and Hawking elements (if there are any others, please let me know). I don't seem to be able to find/install these.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Galaxapedia: Say "Enable Galaxapedia"
    Hawking: Say "Quote Stephen Hawking; Quote Hawking please; Hawking says some interesting things; Professor Hawking quote"
    Vulcan: Lots of trigger phrases for various responses.

No need to import specific profiles for them anymore
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Tried it - doesn't work. By all accounts these extra profiles need to be imported into your main ASTRA profile (or something like that) for it to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by stabby_dave View Post
        Tried it - doesn't work. By all accounts these extra profiles need to be imported into your main ASTRA profile (or something like that) for it to work properly.
        The Singularity profile has them included (I just checked the commands, and for Galaxapedia, if you have multiple voicepacks, then you will need to assign someone to the science officer role)
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Ok, thanks. I only have the one. I must be doing something else wrong. At least I can rule this out, now.

Cheers.

Comment

ok...... Galaxapedia works. Hawking doesn't. Galaxy facts work, constellations don't.

Spooky.

Comment

Try this:
              1. With Voice Attack open & listening (Elite doesn't have to be open for this), say: "protocol override, customize my settings"
              2. A separate "Customizer" window will open (you may need to toggle to it)
              3. From there, make sure there are checkmarks next to the relevant entries. (I forget which tab / section these are located under and can't look at the moment.)
              4. Click Save / Apply
              5. Try the command again.
              They should work at that point. If not, please take a screenshot of the Voice Attack window when you first launch the program; it will provide useful bits to verify correct installation.

Comment

Working...
              X