Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planetary Scan Value?

Hi everyone
    I have just purchased the ASTRA voice pack and am very impressed so far, however, I was hoping that it would be able to speak the value of planets when they are scanned. Although ASTRA doesn't support the 'Stars and Planets' feature yet, I understand that this only provides generic information about the type of body scanned, and not the exact value of the specific body scanned, is this correct?

I have been using EDDiscovery with its Voice Pack until now which supports this, but I would prefer to have a single voice, i.e. ASTRA, active on my ship.

So is it possible for ASTRA to speak the value of a system body when it is scanned please?

Many thanks

Merlyn.

To be honest, its not as easy as you think it would be...Although never say never. Maybe not soon, but eventually
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Thanks, I thought that would be the case.

I've just been trying EDDI as an alternative to EDDiscovery, linking it's VAP to the Singularity VAP and only enabled the events that aren't already covered by ASTRA and that seems to be working great. Microsoft Hazel with a bit of processing sounds close enough to ASTRA for me, so am happy!

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X