some pics of rift footage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pics of rift footage

well i took some screen shots of me using the rift, come out interesting *chuckles *

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_0078.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1190
    Attached Files

You obviously had too much to drink which gave you double vision
    When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

Originally posted by RedRayg View Post
      You obviously had too much to drink which gave you double vision
      That or we are the ones having too much to drink

Comment

Too bad the screenshots look a lot better than they do through the actually headsets. I have a Vive, so I've been dealing with a lot of disappointment for awhile. Seeing the game in the Desktop overlay while in VR is better than the actual VR experience. Funny how a game can look more than amazing, then you put a HMD on and it's just...crap. I still play though haha It's why I am here.

Comment

I have to use the supersampling trick for the Oculus, but I'm really impressed by how playable ED is in the rift. I wish the trading interfaces like TCE mkII worked in the rift because every other aspect of the experience is better. I don't know how well it lends itself to lets play videos (I'm uploading my second experiment with that, now), but every other aspect of the game is better (IMHO) in VR.

Comment

Working...
          X