Twitch stream 11.6.15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitch stream 11.6.15

Hey guys :-) This week on my twitch I'm hoping to get an Imperial clipper, if I get the rank and money in time. 2nd half I'll be joined my jack and jeaster as we pew pew it up and test out some drones aswell. Hope to see you all there 21:00 bst

Www.twitch.TV/rega128

Looking forward to it!
    When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

It seems that 1.3 introduced a bug to naval rank progressions so at the moment neither myself or Rega have seen a naval ascension mission since 1.3 came out - there are multiple tickets about bulletin boards being flooded with chairity missions and no rank ascensions. The ED devs have said they are looking into it......./sigh

Comment

Originally posted by JesterD View Post
        It seems that 1.3 introduced a bug to naval rank progressions so at the moment neither myself or Rega have seen a naval ascension mission since 1.3 came out - there are multiple tickets about bulletin boards being flooded with chairity missions and no rank ascensions. The ED devs have said they are looking into it......./sigh

That explains why I haven't had any rank ups either. Which is why I am going for permit unlocks with normal systems for now.
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

It was fixed in yesterday's patch. I'd been levelling rep whilst searching for missions so now, every patronage station was offering me naval ascension missions every time I docked.

Comment

Working...
          X