Elite flight school sign up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite flight school sign up

Hey all! this week on Thursday on my twitch stream 9/4/15 at 21:00 BST I will be running a flight school for new players to come alone fly with me and teach them the ropes ! There will be prizes as well for complicating challenges!

One bit advise for you commanders ! Make sure you all have fuel scoops equipped in case we do a bit of traveling !

so sign up below :-D

I will need your commander name and also for you to be in the private group, Skype is a good options for voice coms as well ^_^
    Private group is Rega128
    Last edited by ForumAdmin; 04-06-2015, 08:09 AM.

Hi Rega128, I' d like to join in if I may, my commander name is 'mitch' please send me the time etc.

jurgen m.
    madmitch

Comment

Originally posted by madmitch View Post
      Hi Rega128, I' d like to join in if I may, my commander name is 'mitch' please send me the time etc.

jurgen m.
      Hey Mitch welcome on board ! The time i will start will be at 21:00 BSt :-) but you need be online before that so i can arrange to try get everyone together in one place

Comment

Would have loved to but the time just doesn't work for me , I'll see if I can work something out, Either way, Great Idea ! you should advertise it on Steam for all the newbs. Many have been complaining that the game is to hard to learn. Have fun !

Comment

I can always do with a refresh so I will join you too if I get back from The Gadget Show Live in time! I will probably be knackered though so don't expect any sensible answers or competency in flight controls.....
          When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

Originally posted by Bragolatch View Post
            Would have loved to but the time just doesn't work for me , I'll see if I can work something out, Either way, Great Idea ! you should advertise it on Steam for all the newbs. Many have been complaining that the game is to hard to learn. Have fun !

Hi , do you have the link to the thread on Steam?

Comment

Originally posted by AstraLogic View Post

Hi , do you have the link to the thread on Steam?
              http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Eli...us/discussions

Comment

Plans for more flight school stuff, or point me to someone who would be willing to teach me?

Comment

I plan to do some more yes . maybe I try do time slots where I can meet up with player :-)/

Comment

Originally posted by Sev View Post
                    Plans for more flight school stuff, or point me to someone who would be willing to teach me?
                    Originally posted by Rega View Post
                    I plan to do some more yes . maybe I try do time slots where I can meet up with player :-)/
                    Just remember Sev, his first flight school ended with one of his students being blown up!! (Not really your fault Paul!)
                    When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you

Comment

At least I wasn't there... I would have taken donations to blow everyone up... >.>
                      1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
                      2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
                      3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
                      4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
                      WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
                      X