Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangrel
    replied
    Create commands in a separate profile and then link the "custom commands" profile to the main HCS profile. I use this all the time with HCS profiles (as I have my own custom commands for media playback and other stuff)

Leave a comment:

• IIIGrimReaperIII
    replied
    I was trying to do this with Aviator, but sadly says I cannot edit commands due to the auto upgrade feature.

Leave a comment:

• eslok
    replied
    Originally posted by Heracles421 View Post
    Hello everyone,

For the past few days I had been wondering if it was possible to control spotify with VA and to what extent it was possible. today I finally did some research, and came up with this:
    http://www.litpixi.com/va-spotify/

I found that plugin really easy to use, and it has some really neat functions, so I went ahead and made a set of commands that work together with HCS to control spotify. These were tested using the latest version of Eden and Orion. Feel free to try them yourselves! Make sure to download the plugin before trying to use the commands.

To install, go to your chosen HCS Profile, click edit commands, and in the bottom left corner there's a button that says "Import commands". Click it and choose the linked file
    Spotify-Profile.vap
    This empty profile Could you upload it again?

Leave a comment:

• Heracles421
    commented on 's reply
    I uploaded just the commands, not a full profile. Should add that to the main post.

Also, the issue with CLMControl is that you don't have as much control over Spotify as with the plugin. For example, with the plugin you can open playlists with just the voice commands, while with CLMC you can't.

And the fact that I don't have ASTRA doesn't help either... :P
    Last edited by Heracles421; 24 February 2017, 09:00 PM.

• TheThingIs
    replied
    very good, well done

Multi-Crew uses clmcontrol,exe for controlling any media player incl spotify

there is nothing in that profile though

When you re-upload it, please just export the additional commands rather than the whole profile

Leave a comment:

• Heracles421
    started a topic VA/HCS Spotify controls

VA/HCS Spotify controls

Hello everyone,

For the past few days I had been wondering if it was possible to control spotify with VA and to what extent it was possible. today I finally did some research, and came up with this:
    http://www.litpixi.com/va-spotify/

I found that plugin really easy to use, and it has some really neat functions, so I went ahead and made a set of commands that work together with HCS to control spotify. These were tested using the latest version of Eden and Orion. Feel free to try them yourselves! Make sure to download the plugin before trying to use the commands.

To install, go to your chosen HCS Profile, click edit commands, and in the bottom left corner there's a button that says "Import commands". Click it and choose the linked file
    Spotify-Profile.vap
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Heracles421; 24 February 2017, 08:57 PM.
Working...
X