Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure this has already been thought of by the devs. But I'd like to check...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure this has already been thought of by the devs. But I'd like to check...

Having a command that will prepare your ship with a set crew ready and waiting when you get to the ship.

Personally I would love to be able to have a crew for each of my ships. I say "Load Hull C" or "Load (ship name)" it ques up a specific group of crew members who's already assigned to their stations. Conversely if I say "Load Gladius" it loads that assigned crew.

I know there's a lot of work left to do to make that happen, especially on the SC side with implementing API's and thus allowing both to build the bridge between the two from your side.

Has that been discussed, put on the "to-do" list, currently developing it or are you already to the point where you're just waiting on CIG ???

None the less you guys are doing great work and it's a pleasure to support your development.

We have the crew favourites so you can preassign 10 specific crew setups ahead of time, and do something similar to what you have suggested.

And yes, we are waiting on CIG to actually have a API so that we could do other stuff to bring it up to parity with ED
    1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
    2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
    3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
    4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
    WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
    X