Singularity Supported Packs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singularity Supported Packs?

I'm sorry if this is posted / shown somewhere, but i have been unable to find it. I'm trying to find if there is a current list of what voice packs are currently supported by Singularity / Singularity Beta, as I want to purchase some additional packs and would like them to work with that. I'm also assuming that ALL packed will be updated to support Singularity at some point? If not, which ones won't?

I currently have ASTRA, VERITY and DARK, and they all appear to work currently, which is really nice. Just looking to pick up at least 3 more so I can have a full crew. But I want to make sure that the packs I get are either currently supported, or will be soon?

Thanks! These packs are awesome.
    Last edited by aremes; 18 December 2017, 07:11 PM. Reason: singularity

all of them will be. Legend, Mars, Venus and Ze are in progress so they may be after the holidays
    The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

I've got Astra and Kate. Singularity picks them both up, but not tested yet.

Comment

so I read and saw a video of Beta2 how fo I get that profile?

Comment

the update is being uploaded now, you will get an email when it's ready to download
            The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Comment

Working...
            X