Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to LinkProfiles?

Hi,

I'm sorry but I cannot find the instructions on how to link profiles as that appears to be the only way to add custom commands now the singularity profile is locked.

Could someone please point me towards the instructions?

Martin

Open VA

Load the primary Profile

Click the Pencil to edit the Profile

Click Options

3rd box - Include Commands from other profiles - click on the box to the right to Open of profiles by clicking on the + box

Select profile you want included when the Primary profile loads. Any edits to the included profile will be available when you load the primary profile.

I use EDDI and it's associated profile as an include for my Singularity profiles. All my custom edits/commands go into the edited EDDI profile.

HTH

Comment

removed by user
      Last edited by IIIGrimReaperIII; 04 May 2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

The steps that the person has gone through are valid for VoiceAttack 1.8.9

1) Load the primary (main active) profile
        2) Click the pencil/Notepad (this is the first icon to the right of the profile selection box) to go to the edit profile screen
        3) Click Options (this is to the right of the profile name)
        4) "Include Commands From Other profiles" (click the 3 dots at the end).
        5) Click the + Symbol to the right (Above the 2 arrows and Cross) to open the profile selection screen. Select the profile that you want to include. Repeat this step as necessary.

This is all functionality in Voice Attack, and it is one that HCS *CANNOT* remove, we are not able to change the UI for Voice Attack in the slightest (this is why we have to have our own plugin UI).
        1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
        2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
        3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
        4) Never tell Gangrel to do anything... he will probably get it wrong
        WARNING! Swedish wall-of-text hits you for bork-bork-bork damage!

Comment

Working...
        X