Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangrel
    replied
    You do that by using the "play a sound" option in VA, and from that you have the option to play from a folder, or one of several sounds.

Leave a comment:

• menno
    replied
    Originally posted by Gangrel View Post
    depends on how you want the response to run. If you just have a single crew member, you can hard code the response (or the folder), or you can assign the variable ~~Role to one of the positions and then choose the sound command you want to run
    Tanks for the answer, how can I assign a folder of answers to certain commands ? I couldn't find any tutorials of the sort

Leave a comment:

• Gangrel
    replied
    depends on how you want the response to run. If you just have a single crew member, you can hard code the response (or the folder), or you can assign the variable ~~Role to one of the positions and then choose the sound command you want to run

Leave a comment:

• menno
    replied
    Hey I have a question similar to this, I have a created a new set of commands and then linked it to the Singularity profile, everything works fine. But how can I add voice response to the new commands I have set up?

Leave a comment:

• TheThingIs
    replied
    create a new command in another profile and link it into singularity. In that cmd you can assign the button to it you want to press and then make it execute by name the cmd you want it to run. The name of the cmd to run is what you speak, so you would execute by name "plot me a route home"

Leave a comment:

• ajozwiak
    started a topic Button as a trigger for a command

Button as a trigger for a command

Thanks for all your job you doing for us!
    Thank you for Eden voice pack! ( I love Eden!!)

Forgive me for starting a new topic but I have searched the whole forum quite thoroughly and I couldn't find the answer. Is it possible to create a trigger on a joystick say, that will execute a command ie. 'plot a course for home'?
    You once wrote "You can use the voice trigger editor to add additional voice triggers as well" but my question is if I can custom a button on the controller (not just voice) to execute the command for Eden..

Thank you in advance for your answer!
Working...
X